Monday, December 3, 2007

Leavenworth!




So this weekend, I went to Wenatchee/Leavenworth with one of my besties, Paige! She's fabulous and we had the best time!!! Her parents are super amazing too, I loved it. Wenatchee is covered with snow, as is Leavenworth, and the whole time on Saturday when we were shopping in Leavenworth, it was just DUMPING snow and it was so white and clean and peaceful, I loved it, then at 5 PM, Santa comes out and the whole town lights up, it was gorgeous, all different colors and it looked like the North Pole! Here's a few photos, enjoy! It was a BLAST!

2 comments:

tina said...

I'm so in love with these winterwonderland pictures!!! The snowflakes are so sureal looking. Fabulous photography my love. See you in 5 days!!!

tina said...

Oh and your blog is screaming 'update me' in case you can't hear it. haha. And can I link your blog from mine? hmm?