Monday, October 29, 2007

Day One!

So my most amazing cousin Tina has this FABULOUS blog, and I decided to make one too, I'm starting to dwindle on myspace, it's more geared for teeny-bops. Don't get me wrong, I'll be on it still but this, this is fun. And now I am two years into my second decade and I think a blog suits me!

I am Misty. I am 22 years old (freshly). I'm a senior in college and have changed my major FOUR yes count them, 4 times. I am finally happy and settled with what I have chosen and cannot wait to pursue everything that I have planned. I'm single and LOVING college. Kind of sad to be leaving this little double-named town at the end of this year, but also ready to put it behind me. It's an era of my life that I will NEVER forget. So...there's a small amount of Misty. There's more to come I promise!

1 comment:

tina said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! How come I didn't know you were doing a blog???? You need to do more! MORE! :) I love it! So you can put link's to other's blogs from your own, can I link to you? OH I love it :) Keep it up girlie!! LOVE YOU!