Monday, October 29, 2007

Compare...........



Okay...these three photos are from my past three years at college. Sorry, my freshman photo is TERRIBLE and will not be posted. But I just wanted to put them up and notice that I have changed.....I HOPE! The first one, I am wearing black was my sophomore year, and yes 19 years old. The one in purple where I am nearly blonde (FUN FUN!) is my junior year, which is more where I kind of grew into myself, and then the one in grey where my hair has gotten much darker, is now, this years taken about a month ago...I just thought it to be kind of fun.....let me know what you think!







































2 comments:

tina said...

You are so beautiful... wow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your senior picture! Do I get one of those??HMM??

old hack said...

i like the one in the middle. looks like shes having the most fun.